Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pretty In Pink Camo - Redux...

I got into the zone last night and couldn't sleep until Kate's hat was completed, crocheted curls and all. This is the final result. I can see it on her sweet little noggin - I hope she likes it. So, not much sleep, but I seem to be firing with all guns this morning. More details about the hat are on my project page on Ravelry.com.

In the process of putting stick-up lights in the hall linen closet, I sliced my right index finger open on the evil, Satan sent, clam shell packaging. I don't know which is worse a cut like this or a paper cut. They are both bad and they both tick me off. Do you realize that a band-aid on the index finger really changes your knitting technique?? It seems the band-aid sucks all the knowledge of how to wrap your yarn right out of your head. Grrr......Not now it is holiday knitting time, IT IS HOLIDAY KNITTING TIME!!!!! Grrrrr.......

Ok - that's it for today. Time to do, well any of a number of things that are on the list.

Peace and joy to you all....
The Green Girl

No comments: