Monday, December 27, 2010

Not Much Now....But More to Come.....

I know I should blog today - that's what I woke-up telling myself. Do I have things to say - yes. Did Santa bring lovely gifts - he did. How was our first Christmas with no family - it was good because Dave was here and he is my family - it was also very sad. Did I knit - no I did not - I guess if I'm going to take a day off, this is a good one in which not to knit. Was it a white Christmas - it was.

See there are things to say and I have since started knitting a few things and preparing for the new blog "The Knitty Scribe" but I am tired and in pain (physically and emotionally as well.) My shoulder and neck are all wonky, again!!! I'm beginning to feel like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame. I've learned to listen to my body and it's telling me not now, don't jump back in full force today. Allow me some time to heal. So, forgive this short little grouping of words that really go nowhere and say not much of anything. A good night sleep and a lovely tomorrow (I know it will be - I feel it in my bones) and I'll be back firing on all cylinders.

Until then - please be thinking of books, articles, patterns, etc... that you would like to see reviewed in the new blog and I'll get them in the queue. Leave a comment here with your suggestions.

Until tomorrow then...
Peace and joy to you all....
The Green Girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any suggestions, but do love reading your blog!
Lara
PS Ive organized my craft room as well as the fiber prep area in the basement. Ahead for 2011!

Greengirl said...

Congrats!!! Being ahead is always such a short lived accomplishment for me, but it feels great for the moment. Happy 2011!!!