Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Hello and Good-bye.....

Hi Folks -
It's been two days now since we returned from my DH's 30th HS reunion. I have a couple of blogs that I want to write, but to be perfectly honest my motivation is a little low. However, I promised myself that I would not be one of those bloggers that only update their blogs every month or two (nothing against those that only updated now and again, but if I follow your blog, I'd like to be able to read something each week. That's just me.) So, I'm sending out a blog of cheer and good will for today. Would appreciate some mojo being sent back my way so I can write this week. I'm working on a new pattern for a scarf or a hat (pattern will work for both) and hope to publish it on Ravelry (freebie) by next week. I'm almost done with the demo.
Stay tuned - my addled brain should kick back into gear soon.

Peace and joy to you all......
The Green Girl

No comments: