Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Angels, Muse and Garage Sale.....

This is one of those weeks when you ask yourself, "how did I get here?" Every once in a while, I will end up with a week that is so over scheduled that I go looking for my evil twin to see if she's been messing with my day planner. This is one of those weeks:

Four squares for Baker's Dozen - one regular and three angel squares. My halo is getting a workout, but good!

Muse wants me to start a wrap for myself because I happened to mention that I love this new yarn and it would look good as a wrap. I think maybe the evil twin put her put to this - some investigation should follow to check it out.

And the biggest part of the week is the development wide garage sale. This is a huge event starting with set-up on Wednesday, sale Thursday - Saturday. Now, I am not complaining about this because DH and I have lived in our house for two years and I have wanted to unload a lot stuff in a sale, so this is perfect. Problem, I had tons of steam last week and now I don't. I still have two closets and the kitchen to clear of my once loved treasures. Ugh!

Part of my apathy for this is that the weather has turned hot and humid and I don't do hot and humid - you would understand if you had to wear a wig all day and had your own personal global warming happening 24/7. It's like wearing three bulky weight Icelandic wool jumpers all the time. Maybe that's why I'm losing weight, I'm sweating it off. Richard Simmons would be proud!

It's suppose to starting chucking down the rain as well for the rest of the week. Ugh! That means no one at the sale and I'll have to drag all the stuff back into storage for another time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that perhaps it will skirt around us just this one time.

This is also pay the bills week - always a lovely part of my monthly planned activities. And honestly, what does FICA do with all of our money???

Friday night we are suppose to attend a cast party for the most recent KVTA production in which DH helped to build sets and did the sound.

Then let's throw in all the other daily things that happen in any given week. My mind is racing in the circular fashion in which nothing ever seems to settle into place and at the end you feel like you are a wet rag that someone forgot to ring out and let dry.

As soon as I find the evil twin (I think she's lurking around here somewhere) she and I are going to have a big talk about how it is not appropriate to schedule for other people. And I think I'm sending the muse off on a long errand and a trip to the pub.

What's your week like???

Peace and joy to you all....
The Green Girl.

No comments: