Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fresh and Pretty....

Happy Saturday!!!! We woke this morning to absolutely no snow for the first time since November. DH has informed me that we may get as much as one inch tomorrow or it may all be rain. We shall see - regardless I know Winter is not over yet.
That has not kept me from diving into a little Spring knitting. If you've seen the posts from earlier this week, then you will know that I had a good knit followed by a good frogging session. However, not to be detoured I started over and have now finished what I think of as a pretty little Spring lace cowl.
I did not intend for this to be a cowl when I began so it was not knitted in the round, but I like the way I put it together in the end. All's well...... If nothing else this was a nice little pick-me-up piece of knitting and a good way to get me thinking about the warm weather to come.
Lace being blocked - still a rectangle

Completed cowl - yarn: Omega Stella (Limon)
Peace and joy to you all...
The Green Girl.

2 comments:

Spinster Beth said...

Very pretty, and looks like new Spring leaves!

Greengirl said...

Thanks - If I wear it in the other direction, the split I left folds over like a collar and is great to jazz up a tee.